English Teaching Positions are open for application
at Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing
Under the direct leadership of Ministry of Education of China (MOE), CUFE is one of the national "211" key universities (one of the 100 universities to which the Chinese government has attached top priority for the 21st Century). CUFE always endeavors to provide our international teachers with the most comfortable teaching and living environment. Our high-quality students with a great desire to explore and discover the outside world have a good English level and study motivation.
What we offer:
● Monthly Salary
● Free Accommodation: A comfortable suite with an open kitchen and a bathroom is provided in the hotel on downtown campus close to Xi Zhimen near the northweast 2nd ring. Internet is accessible. Room service is available.
● Free Chinese Classes
● Paid winter vacation plus holiday allowance
● Medical insurance
● Leaving job bonus
● International travel cost
● To help to get a foreign expert certificate and a working visa
What we are looking for:
Full-time English teachers to teach spoken English to undergraduate and postgraduate students, including Ph.D. candidates.
The MAXIMUM teaching hours are 16 periods (1 period=50 minutes) per week. In addition to that, other activities including English Corner and English Lecture are also requested. All classrooms are equipped with computers and projected for PowerPoint / music / DVD etc.
● Native Speakers;
● Bachelor and above degrees;
● At least two-year teaching experience;
●TEFL, TESL, TESOL, TKT or CELTA certificate needed;
● Linguistics, literature major preferred.
Where we are
● Downtown campus (main campus): North of Xizhimen subway station (NW corner of Line 2) with several good and economical restaurants, large supermarkets within 5-minute walk. Track, basketball & tennis courts, cafeterias, restaurants provided on campus and a gymnasium 2 bus-stop away (12-minute walk) from the campus. Postgraduate classes (including Ph.D.) are located in this campus.
● Shahe campus: Located in Changping District, about 40-minutes bus ride from the downtown campus. Regular school shuttle bus is available everyday between the two campuses. Undergraduate classes are located in this campus.
How to contact us
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, Passport Copy, Degree Copy, Reference Letters (at least two), Release Letter and Foreign Expert Certificate or Employment Permit (if working in China) to:
Add: Central University of Finance and Economics
39 South College Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, P.R. China
Tel: 86 10 6228 8337
Fax: 86 10 6228 9093